How does it work?
This involves a workshop with one of our experts, to review the process to be automated.
During his mission, our consultant will share his experience with you, and will make suggestions to challenge you and shed light on your project if necessary.
Initially, the Avanteam expert will accompany you to determine precisely with you the parameters and information relating to the process which you wish to dematerialize:
- Flow of data and documents to manage: customer complaint, purchase request, mail, contract, supplier invoice, purchase order, etc.
- Data entry or acquisition formats and methods: manual entry? automatic, intelligent data capture from paper or .pdf documents? integration of electronic or EDI data flows? from a web terminal in the office or a mobile terminal in the field?
- Integration and reconciliation with your existing systems: ERP, CRM, accounting software, database, etc.
- Which processes should be automated?
- What are the steps, roles and management rules?
- How to handle exceptions, delays and reminders?
- Review of the organizational chart and decision making processes within your company
- Communication and coordination modes: local? remote? mobile? across multiple sites or countries?
- Persons and work groups with their prerogatives and access rights.
- Customization of the portal and its various widgets according to the needs of different user categories
- Search views & consulting data and information
- Indicators for steering and monitoring the process (KPIs).
Evaluation and Decision Support Matrix
If you have several processes to automate, our expert can use the following matrix to help you make the right choice and select the process to be automated first. This selection is usually made on the basis of the following criteria:
- The impact of target process automation on your business and strategy
- Your maturity in relation to this process.
This will give you all the information you need to make the right choice.