Why dematerialize your Excel or paper forms?
In order to innovate and differentiate yourself from your competitors, your organization must implement methods and tools that allow your teams to gain in efficiency, traceability and collaboration. This necessarily involves the dematerialization and automation of paper processes and forms.
- the processes and actors involved are numerous and often dispersed over several sites
- the information necessary for their proper execution is difficult to access or in constant evolution
- the indicators essential to their improvement are not easy to collect.
Process Studio, is a form-based application generator and electronic workflow that allows you to model, automate and pilot your business processes and obtain real benefits in terms of traceability, compliance and operational efficiency.
A dematerialization and process automation project consists of implementing four major functionalities.
Form-based process modeling to specify in detail the data as well as the steps, participants and management rules that characterize a business process, such as the follow-up of a customer claim or the processing of a supplier invoice:
- Graphical modeling of forms and workflows
- Management of actors, roles, prerogatives and access rights
- Delegation management and change of assignment
- Versioning and hot updating of workflows
- Accessible to both functional and non-IT staff
Process execution, which consists of interacting with the people and information systems required to execute each process step and instance. For example, when entering a customer complaint form, the BPM application will query the CRM application containing the customer's information, so that the operator need only enter the description and origin of the complaint. This saves time and avoids double entries. The BPM application will then escalate the claim to the right people, according to the rules and roles described and modeled in the BPM application:
- Workflow engine compatible with the BPMN standard
- Delegation management and change of assignment
- Automatic reminders and alerts in case of delay
- History and total traceability of the participants and changes
- Synchronization of several processes
- Connectors with ERP and DBMS applications
- Integration of LDAP and Active Directory.
Process management via control panels or business views, enabling users or process managers to monitor the progress of files and anticipate any anomalies or delays:
- Contextual management of the workspace according to each user's profile
- Application portal, widgets, indicators and customizable dashboards
- Multi-criteria and full text search tools
Process improvement thanks to real-time indicators and dashboards:
- Hot indicators: where are we on the progress of such task? who? when? why? ...
- Cold indicators: what are the gaps? trends? bottlenecks?
- Possibility to easily create your own reports or dashboards
- Support for BI tools on the market such as QlikView, Microsoft Reporting Services, Business Objects, Cognos, etc.
Avanteam offers BPM software software capable of automating even the most complex processes, thanks to its compatibility with the BPMN standard.
The Process Studio software can help all company players to model and orchestrate their processes in a simple, graphic and interactive way. By automating and freeing up the energy of your business processes (purchasing, quality, customer service, mail, recruitment, legal, human resources, etc.), Process Studio brings you greater agility, visibility and traceability on a daily basis. A true collaborative portal, the tool federates and guides all company employees in carrying out their activities, through an ergonomic, context-sensitive interface.
Process Studio is also the application generator that has enabled Avanteam and its ecosystem to design and package a suite of business applications ready to use. It fulfills all the key functions of content management and process automation: scanning, document management, workflow, electronic forms, collaborative work and enterprise portal.
Thanks to Avanteam Online, this offer is also available in the Cloud in SaaS mode (Software as a Service). This makes the platform immediately operational and allows you to optimize your processes without delay and without prior investment.
Our clients testify
What seduced the users and myself, are the modernity of the interface and the functional richness of Avanteam solutions.
With Avanteam Process Studio, we have already automated around ten value-added business workflows for the company.
We chose Avanteam for the speed of implementation and the ability to customize the solution independently.
Discover the Avanteam ecosystem!
growth over the last 5 years
of sales invested in R&D
agencies in France
clients from all sectors of activity
You still have questions?
Talk to an expert
Talk about your project with one of our experts and see for yourself if Avanteam meets your needs.